Join our Youth Club today to help make a difference!
Youth Club Program:
Our Youth Club will offer an after school program perfect for kids looking to get involved with our shelter. Our Youth Club is for Youth Volunteers ages 10-15. Once they have completed an orientation session with a parent they can start attending!
We will have bi-weekly classes, 1 hour long, where kids can be involved in different activities such as:
- Learning about animals at our shelter, how to handle and interact with them.
- Help enrich animal lives by making crafts, snack & toys the animals can use and eat.
- Help to socialize our cats in our Cat Colony Rooms and Small Animals in their habitats.
- Have supervised animal social time.
Classes will always be held from 4-5pm during the week.
Do you need additional hours for National Junior Honor Society? Check out some options below. Just record your hours and we will sign off on your work!
- Host a donation drive at your school for items needed at our shelter.
- Give a presentation to your classroom about our shelter and safe practices for handling animals.
- Make crafts, snacks and toys at home and bring to our animals.
Animals can use love from all ages! Check out our orientation dates today here!