Join our Youth Club today to help make a difference!
Youth Club Program:
Our Youth Club will offer an after school and weekend program perfect for kids looking to get involved with our shelter. Our Youth Club is for Youth Volunteers ages 10-15. Once they have completed an orientation session with a parent they can start attending!
We will have bi-weekly classes, 1 hour long, where kids can be involved in different activities such as:
- Learning about animals at our shelter, how to handle and interact with them.
- Help enrich animal lives by making crafts, snack & toys the animals can use and eat.
- Help to socialize our cats through reading aloud in our Cat Colony Rooms.
- Have supervised animal social time.
Weekday classes will always be held from 4-5pm and Saturday classes will be held from 12-1pm.
Do you need additional hours for National Junior Honor Society? Check out some options below. Just record your hours and we will sign off on your work!
- Host a donation drive at your school for items needed at our shelter.
- Give a presentation to your classroom about our shelter and safe practices for handling animals.
- Make crafts, snacks and toys at home and bring to our animals.
Animals can use love from all ages! Check out our orientation dates today here!