There are many ways you can help the Florida Keys SPCA, whether donating to a special fund or helping to create a fundraiser. Whatever you decide, remember that your contribution will have a significant impact on the lives of hundreds of animals. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, all donations to the Florida Keys SPCA are tax-deductible.
Ideas for Support
- Major Event Sponsorships – Consider hosting or sponsoring one of our annual events.
- Community Awareness Events – Invite the FKSPCA to participate in your event.
- Create your own event – Throw yourself a birthday bash or host an event at your business to benefit the animals at the FKSPCA.
- Donations in Lieu of Gifts – Ask family and friends to donate to the FKSPCA in your name to celebrate weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, and other milestones in your lives.
- Buy-A-Brick – Engrave and Pave the Way! Honor or remember a loved one with an inscribed brick to be placed at the Florida Keys SPCA’s new shelter in Key West. Visit fkspca.org/bricks for more information.